Sunday, February 2, 2020

John Dunsford and Mary Ann Ware, My Third Great Grandparents

Genealogical research is never set in stone. There are always new things to discover. With that in mind, I decided it's time to update my information about John Dunsford and Mary Ann Ware of Devon, England.


My original post about this couple was way back in 2015. Recently (as in this past week), new information has come to light. But that's the great things about blogs. I can always go back and delete the old and post the new in order to keep my contribution to "fake news" at a minimum.


As I mentioned probably too many times, my daughter and I are going to Devon in July and I'll probably have to update this again, most likely with my own photos. But until that time, I'll have this post to refer to when I'm there.
So, here goes!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Francis E. Stout: Farmer

Many of my ancestors "worked the land." This week, I thought I would take a look at one of these farmers. Francis E. Stou...