Saturday, March 23, 2019

Frank J. Aden

Frank J. Aden

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks

Week 12 Theme: 12


Generation 6

My Great Grandfather

Rigsby, Kienlen, Aden


This week's theme is "12". One of Amy Johnson Crow's suggested interpretations of this theme was to write about the person 

who is #12 on an ancestor chart. 
This is your mother's father's father.

I don't know much about my great grandfather, Frank Aden, but that's okay.

It reminds me that I need to call my Uncle Tom to get some stories out of him.
Anyone who knows Uncle Tom knows I'll have no problems doing this!











1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about the mine. The image looks like it came from a county history or periodical. It starts like it's just one in a series of local history articles.

    ReplyDelete

Francis E. Stout: Farmer

Many of my ancestors "worked the land." This week, I thought I would take a look at one of these farmers. Francis E. Stou...